Manufacturers Representative Outside Sales Position
Are you ready for a career change?
TX Sales, Inc.is looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customers and principals. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
TX Sales, Inc. sells electronic components and subsystems to Space, Military and OEM manufacturers in Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Western Pennsylvania and Northern Illinois.
TX Sales, Inc. was founded in 1971 as a Manufacturers Representative Firm focused on RF/Microwave, Interconnect devices and Sensor products. Through the years, the Company has evolved from a focus on high-rel products in the 1980’s to the following vertical markets in the 1990’s. We cover Communications (wireline and wireless), Medical equipment OEM’s, Industrial/Test and Measurement OEM’s, Mass Storage, Military and Aerospace.
TX Sales, Inc. has grown revenues since it was founded by employing the best sales people to bring solutions to our customers and principals. We have a combination of experience and youth that generates the energy to grow the business and exceed our customers and principal’s expectations.
Check out our website at www.txslaes.com.
- Present, promote and sell electrical components to existing and prospective customers
- Has ability to maintain and grow relationships with customers and principals
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon yearly sales targets
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Keep abreast of best practices and current market trends and conditions
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Engineering sales background is helpful
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Work from a home office in or around the Fort Wayne IN area
- Full benefit package offered: Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, 401K
- Company Car
- Cell Phone
- Internet for home based office
- Time split between office and travel to customers and principals
- Base salary plus commissions in established territory, six figure income
- Excellent company culture and work environment
- Work requires significant local travel and may require occasional overnight travel